Powered By Blogger

whatcha think?

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 30, 2009

If tomorrow was my last day on earth I’d spend it with my family and friends, go to the movies, and call all of my old friends that I never see try to forgive all the people who ever hurt me, go to church.

Meet up with my friends and go to the mall, I’d find my crush and tell him how I feel, I’d go see my animals, my Rottweiler, miniature pincher, chocolate lab, and kittens.

I’d go fishing with my dad and we will catch a big mouth bass about 13 inches long , and four wheeling with my brother the dirt flying up in my face, feeling the wind pull at my hair, I would go horseback riding with my stepmom, and motor cycling with my stepdad, and go roller skating with my mom,

I would go to the grave yard to visit my Grandma Joan and Grandpa Sam and tell them I would see them soon, and then fly down to Florida to see my grandma Gert and grandpa Jud and go to the beach with them.

I would fly back to Michigan and meet my friend Brenden and his family, my dad, stepmom, my stepsisters and their family, stepdad, mom, and my little brother for lunch at bucca de pepos.

I’d ride my bike over to eryns house and we would take our smaller siblings to hover elementary to play at the park while we talk, then later my mom would take us shopping but we won’t buy anything cause what’s the point of buying stuff when you’re going to die tomorrow .

Then I would find all my old friends and go to the st.roberts fair together (: that’s a tradition we have :) I would say good bye to my favorite priest Father Dennis and my favorite principal & teachers, I’d have fun,

After I’d meet up with my mom, stepdad, dad, stepmom, brother & sisters and their family my aunts and uncles an remaining grandparents and friends and go to eat at bucca de pepo, again ,

After we would all go back to my house and I would probably make a speech about how much I love them all and how they shouldn’t be sad for me that I’m going to a better place and how I’ll always be there with them,

by then It‘ll be 11’oclock my dad will be sitting on the couch and I’ll sit with him and apologize to my parents for everything I’ve done wrong and I’ll die in my dad’s arms peacefully and happy,

Angela Pulice

No comments:

Post a Comment