Powered By Blogger

whatcha think?

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


The ten rules I live by

1) Protect your friends , if someone was after one of my friends and they came to me and wanted some info about them there’s no way, I would tell them, I wouldn’t care if they threaten me or not I still wouldn’t tell them anything.


2) Be strong , emotionally, and that’s really all you need. I can be aggressive when I feel the need to be, but other than that stay as calm as I can.


3) Don’t start any fight that you can’t finish, my dad taught me this after my first fight he wasn’t mad but I was because I lost against this guy who was bigger than me he was picking on my best friend and she started to cry and then I got mad, and took a swing at him then he knocked me down a lunch lady broke it up, it wasn’t fun but he never picked on her again.


4) Accept people for who they are (I have a problem with this but I try and that’s all that matters) don’t really judge people until you know them accept both their strengths and weakness, and help them if they need it.


5) Be at peace with yourself. Silence your mind before you go to sleep that way when you wake up you will be refreshed and clear. I do this when I get mad to so I can be calm


6) Take responsibility for what you do, I believe that you should not push the blame on someone else… if it’s your fault and you know it. (It only cause trouble trust me I know.)


7) let people work out fights on their own. This is a great way to really make some people mad, (not a good Idea) I got in the middle of a fight between two of my friends they where fighting over some guy, and I told them “it’s just a guy” and then they got mad at me I wasn’t pretty.


8) Be a leader not a follower, don’t let people tell you how to live your life, its YOUR life not theirs.


9) Be loyal to your friends, you never know when you’ll need them


10) Love your family, you don’t know when you’ll see them again so love them while you can.

3 comments: