Powered By Blogger

whatcha think?

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 26, 2010



Once when the world was in a time of peace and happiness, for her… Raven thought that she knew how love worked, but now with the state that she’s in, she had no clue…
It was a three weeks ago when I first saw him standing in the dim light of the club, I later found out his name was David… I don’t think he saw me right then, there were too many people, we were at “Bodies” a well known rock club in Detroit. I watched him talk to what I thought was his friend, but as usual I was wrong, the guy punched David, in the face, then a full blown fight broke out. This is normal when you have a bunch of drunken people in a tight space.
Well I love a good fight but as usual the club bouncers broke up the fight and kicked the guy and David out. I told my friends I was going to see what was going on outside,
I was curious I wanted to know who he was, I was weirdly drawn to him. I walked up to him, he was muttering something under his breath, the other guy was gone. Then I got a clear look at him for the first time he had blue black hair and big brown eyes he had both ears pierced, and a lip piercing he was wearing a purple Hoddie and jeans, he was texting someone, I said hello he looked up at me and smiled it gave me a feeling that no other guy had before he was... amazing... beautiful in his own way, it reminded me of a rose i saw once... it had the same beauty the same light i guess one would describe it as... love at first sight? maybe... only if he felt the same way....

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Great use of words. Your way of writing really brings out the real you! Again, Great Job!
    Jon :-)

    ReplyDelete